Knowledge Exchange
IAP
How to use the Hub
View project by country sector or business model focus
Know-how
Resource Library
Publications
The Hub provides a space for practitioners to connect and gain new insights to help their inclusive business ventures grow.

Parveen Sultana Huda's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Maher, How can I get more information on the courses to covered by GreenGrade?…"

Parveen Sultana Huda replied on Thursday to GreenGrade starts work in Bangladesh through TGVCI funding

1 on Thursday
Reply by Parveen Sultana Huda

"But who is going to fund it? You know I have been trying to promote an Inclusive Bus…"

Parveen Sultana Huda replied May 5 to Inclusive Business in Bangladesh: Awaiting the ‘Big Push’

3 May 5

"Great article Zunaed bhai!"

Parveen Sultana Huda replied May 4 to Inclusive Business in Bangladesh: Awaiting the ‘Big Push’

3 May 5

"Coincidentally I will be in London - but unfortunately cannot attend! :-( I really w…"

Parveen Sultana Huda replied Jun 12, 2013 to Invitation to attend London lecture with Governor Atiur Rahman on opportunities in South Asia and Bangladesh

3 Jun 12, 2013

"We have received a total of 43 nominations and 8 more may come from Care Bangladesh!…"

Parveen Sultana Huda replied Mar 7, 2013 to Workshop on Developing a Sustainable Supply Chain

2 Mar 7, 2013

"Here is the E-card with detailed program outline and the profiles of the Resource Pe…"

Parveen Sultana Huda replied Feb 24, 2013 to Workshop on Developing a Sustainable Supply Chain

2 Mar 7, 2013

"If you would like to attend this Round Table - please confirm your participation to…"

Parveen Sultana Huda replied Feb 3, 2013 to 2nd Round Table titled "Challenges of Engaging Low Income People as Employees / Distributors / Wage Earners"

1 Feb 3, 2013

"  Tom Harrison speaking on behalf of BIF, with Zunaed Rabbani from Market Developm…"

Parveen Sultana Huda replied Jan 18, 2013 to Round Table Discussion to Evaluate the Agri-Business Supply Chain Conference and Workshop

3 Jan 18, 2013

"  The banner for the 1st Round Table Discussion held on the 17th of January, 2013 i…"

Parveen Sultana Huda replied Jan 18, 2013 to Round Table Discussion to Evaluate the Agri-Business Supply Chain Conference and Workshop

3 Jan 18, 2013

"The first Round Table discussion of the series of private sector capacity building f…"

Parveen Sultana Huda replied Jan 10, 2013 to Round Table Discussion to Evaluate the Agri-Business Supply Chain Conference and Workshop

3 Jan 18, 2013

RSS

Feedback Form
Feedback Analytics